Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Tutti Love is a compact chorus pedal perfect for guitar and bass. This all analog stompbox reproduces the classic warm jazz chorus tone with a natural wave curve.
- DC 9V Input:For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, 500mA (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
- Level Control:Adjusts the chorus volume.
- Depth Control: Adjusts the chorus sound depth.
- Rate Control:Adjusts the chorus speed.
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting instrument.
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplifier.
- Footswitch:Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will lit up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 42x93.5x52mm
- Weight: 230g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When tuning, does it mute the output?
I use this tuner on my pedal board. Yes, it does mute the output when engaged for tuning. It is also true bypass when not tuning. Not a fancy tuner, but perfect for live performance.
Can this be used on a Bass guitar?
Yes it can! I just got mine today and tried it out on an Epiphone EB-0 bass which took that super fat bass sound and enhanced the attack, smoothed out the dynamics and gave a nice overall boost to the sound.