Thank you for choosing Donner! Donner products are designed and manufactured to provide high quality and defect-free performance.
Once the goods are received and the receipt is signed by the customer, the warranty period will begin. The actual warranty periods for different categories are as follows:
|String Instruments||Normal Guitar||12 Months|
|Electronic Guitar||12 Months|
|Electronic Bass Guitar||12 Months|
|Lyre Harp||12 Months|
|Wind Instruments||Cornet||12 Months|
|Tenor Horn||12 Months|
|Drums & Percussion||Acoustic Drum||12 Months|
|Electronic Drum||12 Months|
|Keyboards & Pianos||Electronic Piano||12 Months|
|Electronic Organ||12 Months|
|MIDI Keyboard||12 Months|
|Audio Instruments||Speaker||12 Months|
|Power Amplifier||12 Months|
|Sound Card||12 Months|
2. Exclusions (The warranty does not cover the following):
- Products with serial numbers that have been torn off, altered, or made unreadable.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, debris, and any damage to the product's appearance.
- Damage or failure caused by abnormal current, voltage fluctuations, or surges.
- This product is used for purposes beyond the scope of design use.
- Damage or failure caused by non-Donner products or equipment.
- Accidents, misuse, abuse, negligence, fires, water, lightning, or other natural occurrences.
- Damage caused by sweating, corrosive air, or other external factors (such as extreme temperatures or humidity).
- Costs incurred during product repair for removing trim, cabinets, shelves, etc., which are not originally part of the product when manufactured.
- Costs for repairing or replacing batteries, light bulbs, guitar strings, and other consumables or decorative parts.
- Additional fees, including but not limited to any after-hours, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry fees, or mileage fees for remote services.
- Damage or failure resulting from improper installation, modification, or alteration of the product.
- Damage or failure caused by parts, supplies, accessories, or equipment that do not belong to Donner or are not authorized by Donner, as well as services provided by service companies which are not authorized by Donner.
4.Return and Exchange Policy
If you have any questions about service received or if you need assistance in locating an authorized Donner Servicer, please contact with us by email ,the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org