Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Donner DDP-200 — Acoustics and Aesthetics in One
- 88-key Upgraded Graded Hammer Action Keyboard.
- Dual sensor action key design, giving you a wonderful touch experience.
- Upgraded speaker system - Make the sounds way more enjoyable.
- Upgraded audio chip - allow you to enjoy the gorgeous tone of the acoustic grand piano.
- Sleek and slim body with dust cover design.
- Offers 5 Reverb Types, Keyboard Split, Metronome, Bluetooth, Tempo Adjustment
- Default state of Bluetooth MIDI function is on.
- Bluetooth Name: DONNER DDP-200
- How to Connect: Select the Bluetooth name of this piano in the MIDI setting interface of the external device or software compatible with this piano to complete the connection.
- Instructions for use of Bluetooth MIDI: Any app that can connect to Bluetooth MIDI and use the MIDI standard protocol for playback.
- It is both compatible with IOS and Android devices.
- Product Size:135.8x32.2x77.9 cm
- Product Weight:35 KG
- Package Size:146x39.2x40 cm
- Package Weight:39.6 KG
- Keyboard Keys:88 keys Graded Hammer Action
- Patented: Dynamic Grand Hammer keyboard(DGH)
- Pedal Socket:Sustain pedal sockets
- Amplifier:15W x 2
- ManualDONNER DDP-200.pdf
- Sound Resource:DONNER DSP
- Piano Demo Song:5
- Metronome Type:6
- Metronome Beat Speed:30-240 BPM
- Effects:Reverb-5 types, switchable & adjustable
- Bluetooth:BT MIDI
- Power Socket:DC 12V 3A
- Headphone Socket:2 x headphone sockets
- AUX OUT Socket/USB-MIDI Socket:YES
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I link Bluetooth?
Hello friend, Here about the Bluetooth:
● The default state of Bluetooth MIDI function is on.
● You can select the Bluetooth name of this piano in the MIDI setting interface of the external device or software
compatible with this piano to complete the connection.
● The Bluetooth name of this piano: DONNER DDP-200
● Instructions for use of Bluetooth MIDI: Any app that can connect to Bluetooth MIDI and use the MIDI standard protocol for playback.
● It is both compatible with IOS and Android devices
Does this piano have touch response, it springs with your finger?
Hello friend, The DDP-200 employs the patented "Dynamic Grand Hammer" keyboard (the dual-contact keyboard independently developed by Donner). The performance is comparable to that of a high-end piano, and it truly restores the feel of real acoustic piano performance.