Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Donner DST-152 Full-Size ST Electric Guitar
- HSS Pickups: Korea-made Donner humbucking pickup provides just the right amount of gain, releasing warm, clear tones. With 5-way pickup switches and coil split function, the DST-152 electric guitar creates 7 modes of sound to meet multiple needs with less noise. 7 modes, 2-tone & volume controls for choosing, DST-152 is suitable for different music styles.
- Coil Split Function: Equipped with a PUSH-PULL switch circuit, the humbucking pickup can be split to release classic single-coil tones, providing players with richer tones.
- C-shaped neck Profile & Built-in Neck Stiffener: Maple Wood fingerboard, satin-finished AAA Canada maple neck, D-stamped neck plate, 22 fret marks on neck and top of fingerboard to make your play more comfortable.
- Vintage Style Tuning Machine: Donner DST-152 electric guitar uses a vintage-style tuning machine and tuning pegs, which can provide ideal sound and maximum tuning stability.
- All in One Bundle: Comes with an Amplifier, Bag, Capo, Strap, String, Tuner, Allen Wrench, Guitar Rocker, Cable, and Pick, DST-152 electric guitar kit is equipped with everything you need. Bring it home and enjoy!
|Donner HUSH-I Silent Guitar||Donner Standard Series DST-100||Donner Seeker Series DST-152||Donner 335 Style DJP-1000||Donner Metal Series DMT-100|
|Color||Natural/Black||Sunburst/Black/Red/Sapphire Blue/Lake Blue/White||Ice Blue/Polar White/Sunburst/Black||Red/Sunburst/Black||Black/White|
|Body Material||Mahogany or Maple||Poplar||Poplar||Maple||Poplar|
|Neck Material||Mahogany or Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple||Maple|
|Fingerboard Material||HPL||Purpleheart||Indian Laurel/Maple||Rosewood||Indian Laurel|
|Pickups||Piezo pickup||H-S-S||H-S-S with Coil Split||H-H||H-H|
|Guitar Bridge System||HPL with Bone Nut||Full Block 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo||Full Block 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo||Tune-O-Matic Bridge||Matte Finish Fixed Bridge|
|Accessories||Full Set Includes Earphone||Full Set Includes Mini Amplifier||Full Set Includes Mini Amplifier||Strap & Cable & Bag||Strap & Cable & Bag|
|Suitable Player||Intermediate & Pro||Beginner & Intermediate||Intermediate & Pro||Intermediate & Pro||Beginner & Intermediate|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how is this better or worse than the dst-100?
Thank you for your consultation. It depends on what kind of sound you want. The DST-152 has a warm, clear tone, while the DST-100 is suitable for Texas blues/rock sounds and more other musical styles.