Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Beautiful Sound: professional tone adjustment before leaving the factory, excellent sound quality without noise, a pleasant surprise. No pressure from low to high gamut range transition. Equipped with two mouthpiece connecting tubes, distinguish classical and jazz timbre. Upgraded practice mouthpiece, timbre, and control are better.
- Top Material: instruments dedicated to copper, lead-free welding green craft, feel free to use. Advanced imported leather pads, high air tightness, Imported blue copper needle spring, moderate elasticity, not aging, high feedback when finger pressing.
- Excellent Look: Transparent lacquered gold, multi-layer painted, durable, and barely fades the color. Faux mother of pearl inlaid keys is simple and generous. The handcrafted carvings of the bell mouth make AS -Ⅱ perfect even more perfect.
- Practical Design: Full bounding essential stick gasket for longer life and better-pressing feel. Keystroke link: all being applied oil for debugging before leaving the factory, preventing the link from rusting and getting stuck. I am setting the F# key to suit the performance. Eastar has accumulated crafts experiences for many years to improve the stability of the bass and achieve a stable feeling of playing and resistance.
- Color: Gold
- Key: B Flat With High F# Key
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Material: Instruments Dedicated Brass
- Item Weight:6.6lb/3kg
- Package Size: 29.5(L) x 15.35 (W)x 7.67(H)In/75cm x 39cm x 19.5cm
- Carrying Case Material: Nylon Cloth
- 1 x Eastar SS- Ⅱ Soprano Saxophone
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Mouthpiece Set
- 1 x Cork Grease
- 2 x Neck
- 1 x Real Leather Strap(80lb limit)
- 2 x Shoulder Strap
- 1 x White Gloves
- 1 x Resin Practice Reed 2 x Advanced Bulrush Reeds (Strength 2.5 )
- 1 x Soft Swab
- 1 x Soft Cloth
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Saxophone Stand
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.