Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.7-Mode Modulation effects: Chorus A, Chorus B, Phaser, Tremolo, Rotary, Vibrato and Flanger.
- 2.Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- 3.Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 4.LED indicator shows the working state.
- 5.DC 9V Adapter power supply.
The New Modulation pedal from Donner Company with the name of Mod Square, which is a digital circuit pedal. 7-Mode Modulation effects in the whole Aluminium-alloy stomp box. One pedal let you have 7 different effect modulation: Chorus A, Chorus B, Phaser, Tremolo, Rotary, Vibrato and Flanger. This is a wonderful pedal. A variety of modulation effect adds musical color to you tone. There are three function knobs, namely E.LEVEL, DEPTH and RATE. E.LEVEL is used to set the effect level. DEPTH is used to set the effect depth. RATE is used to set effect speed. True bypass switch lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- 1.Input: 1/4"Monaural Jack.
- 2.Output: 1/4"Monaural Jack.
- 3.Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center ).
- 4.Working Current: 140mA.
- 5.Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- 6.Weight: 250g(With box).
- Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
- Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
- Please keep the manual for future reference.
- 1 x Donner Mod Square Pedal
- 1 x User's Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.